I’ve been so fixated on doing this “properly”, but it is taking it’s own shape and form. I’ve wanted to chronologically tell you everything, but some thing’s I’ve forgotten:
- I spoke to Xan in a donut chat on Friday, and they were amazing. Honest, so smart (in a way that I can respect) and funny. It’s nice to meet kindred souls.
- Nic sent condolences, and it was so kind. Vy too, and it had such an understanding to it. So did Andy and Ali. I sometimes remind myself to be grateful for the great things about this job.
- Luna misses you. While I’ve said this, I didn’t mention her getting lost because she was looking for you. I even concluded a successful, stress-free rescue mission.
- I met a kid at the chaat place on Saturday. I mentioned you, and showed her your video. She guffawed at the mention of “Bonda”.
- I, finally, spoke to Shant – I bought one of his lovely plants. I like to think I’ll raise it well, as I did you. And when it starts to wilt a little, I can resuscitate it.
- Luna wastes a lot of food, that I have to keep going down to give the stray cats. Nobody to clean up leftovers, and all this work for me.
- Mana and Anu agreed to “subscribe” to this “blog” (I requested so it didn’t feel so lonely here), and I’m so touched that they would even consider it.
- Lana got a plaque of your name. It was cute. I’m going to have to think of what to do with it.
- Azur and I remarked that you probably helped us repair our relationship. This probably deserves more than a passing mention on a list, but today that’s all the energy I’ve got.
Until tomorrow, Booche.
Leave a Reply